• Thread starter JGaulard
  • Start date

3K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
Perfect for hauling a motorcycle. This trailer is incredible. Large enough for a few bikes at least. Or, make it a riding workshop you can tow behind your pickup. Whatever the purpose, this near new enclosed trailer is an excellent price and incredible value - especially in this crazy market where trailer prices are rising almost every day. I priced this trailer out brand new and dealers are asking over $8000 for it. Crazy. I'm only asking $4000. Not bad for what you get. Considering the 2014 models and the brand new models are pretty much identical.

Anyway...here's my description for this ad.

Why buy new? Seriously. Have you seen the prices of brand new enclosed trailers these days? What you're currently looking at is an ADULT OWNED 2014 Arising Industries enclosed trailer. The trailer is 7'x14' in size. It's a dual axle. It's got barn doors as well as a side door. I purchased this trailer BRAND NEW when I was living in Florida. I bought it from a dealership in St. Augustine with the sole purpose of using it to move to Maine. I did that. This trailer has been on the road ONCE since I bought it. I had dreams of moving to Maine and buying a snowmobile. I was going to store the snowmobile inside the trailer. Well, I never bought the snowmobile, so the trailer has been quietly resting in my driveway since. Upon arrival in Maine, I COMPLETELY coated the frame with Fluid Film undercoating for protection. I've been looking at the trailer since I bought it and finally decided to sell it. My loss is your gain. The attached photos are current.

This trailer is in good condition. I am willing to sell it for $4,000 firm (cash only). Located in Farmington, Maine.

Thank you.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Price
$4000
City
Farmington
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code
Here are some more current photos.

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

These photos are back from when the trailer was brand new.

arising-industries-14-foot-enclosed-trailer.jpg arising-industries-enclosed-trailer-double-axle-tires.jpg arising-industries-enclosed-trailer-ford-f250.jpg arising-industries-trailer-coupler.jpg

Final Arising Industries enclosed trailer photos.

arising-industries-trailer-cross-beams-floor.jpg arising-industries-trailer-hitch-connection.jpg arising-industries-trailer-rear-door-hatch.jpg

Reactions: Adashi
I am interested in (2014 Enclosed 7'x14' Dual-Axle Arising Trailer) listed for sale. I would like to know the condition of the item. let me know the last asking price. I will be waiting for your swift response.

Thank you.